Rates, Ethics & Booking
REMEMBER! For in-person sessions, please be there on time. And please do now show up earlier than 5 minutes before your session. For online sessions, the video call will start exactly on time. Make sure you have both a high-quality camera and microphone and are seated in a quiet place where I can see most of you and your body. Also, make sure you have high-speed internet service to maintain a good connection. If signal is lost, I will call you back ASAP.
PAYMENT: All sessions must be prepaid. You will receive an invoice with payment options including wire transfer, PayPal and more. All bookings are binding, and payment will not be refunded if you cancel. If we cancel your appointment, we will reschedule it at a time that fits into your schedule.
Important regarding ethics!
Nothing is more important to me than doing the right thing in every case, so I adhere to certain ethical standards.
I follow the guidelines of the following organizations and aim to uphold an even higher standard for your safety and to demonstrate the utmost professionalism:
Requirements for you as a client:
- It is important to me that you do not object to or express displeasure with my methods during the session but allow me to do my work. Trust me, and the results will be amazing.
- You must be honest, both to me and indeed to yourself. Anything else will derail the session’s positive outcome. I need to trust you, just as you need to trust me.
- I’m not in the “convincing” business, and I do not diagnose you! Hypnosis will happen, and I will do my best based on my experience, education and established tools to help you go beyond your expectations.
- I’m a professional, and I know what I’m doing. Please respect that. I don’t pay attention to what others may have done or what you think is the best tool for you. I determine the best method and approach during the pretalk to make sure you get the best outcome.
- I don’t add to other people’s work or finish the work of previous therapists. Working with me means making a fresh start. I will do my own assessments and make sure you get exactly what you need — nothing more and nothing less.
- You are NOT allowed to record the session or keep a record of it using any type of media. I will videotape everything for your benefit and my safety. This recording will be kept for a short time, securely encrypted to protect your privacy.
Information about my obligations:
- I offer client confidentiality in everything I do and assure you that no information will be shared with anyone who is not part of your session.
- I never predict, work with or empower any talk about death, unethical matters or serious disease. I keep everything positive, going the extra mile to ensure better life quality for you.
NGH (National Guild of Hypnotists) code of ethics:
The National Guild of Hypnotists requires its members to conform to the following ethical principles and holds members accountable for any departure from these principles, which may include revocation of membership:
A. Client Welfare: Members will make the physical and mental wellbeing of each client a prime consideration.
B. Client Safety: Members will not engage in verbal, physical or sexual abuse of any client.
C. Practice Limits: Members will use hypnotism strictly within the limits of their training and competence and in conformity to the laws of their state.
D. Advertising: Members will be truthful in their advertising.
E. Credentials: Members will always be honest about the nature of their titles and degrees when referring to them in public, the media and within the confines of our profession.
F. Complementary Practice: Members will neither diagnose, treat nor prescribe for clients regarding issues related to medical or mental health conditions. Members will work with clients only with the intent of enhancing the client’s own natural restorative and coping abilities and will make no therapeutic claims.
G. Reasonable Practice: Members will withhold non-referred hypnotic services if a client’s behavior, appearance or statements would lead a reasonable person to believe that the client should be evaluated by a licensed health care professional. Members will provide services to such clients only after evaluation and with the approval of the licensed health care professional.
H. Colleagues: Members will treat hypnotist colleagues without public defamation.